Saturday, June 30, 2012

First Exhibit!

Today I put up my first exhibit at Beans and Bagels, 1812 W. Montrose.  It was really awesome to see a selection of my paintings up on a wall together.  I think it looks great.  They are for sale, but mostly I'm just excited for people to see my work.  This is the first of three cafe exhibits I have lined up, and I just want to get my name out there and hopefully I'll sell a couple paintings in the process.  It's kind of weird to send my babies out into the world- (anything could happen to them, coffee spillage, psychopaths, earthquakes, etc)- but that's what they're made for!

I took a really terrible picture of them with my phone, I'm going to go back and take a better one with my camera.


I had to climb up really high on this ladder to hang the ones on top, it was kind of scary.  I also put labels next the paintings on the bottom, but I took this picture before I put them up.  This is eleven paintings, but several of them are meant to be viewed and sold as sets.

Go check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment